what to do if the intended parents don’t follow the contract or don’t pay the surrogate?

by Sakeitha

I am carrying twins for a couple, and due in 2 weeks. They have not been paying my doctors bills, lost wages, have some of lab bills in collections, and will not have my final payment when I deliver. I’m not sure what I can do.

Reply by Rayven
In an unfortunate situation like this, there is only one thing to do: contact your lawyer.

Posted in Ask a Surrogate.